Energy, Utilities and Mining
Bulgaria is undergoing a process of harmonisation to bring its energy sector standards in line with those of the EU.
PwC has created an industry-specific group of professionals, specialising in the Energy, Utilities and Mining sectors, who provide full range of services to a selected number of international or local companies operating in the country as well as foreign investors interested to acquire business or start operations in Bulgaria.
- Climate change and environmental protection
- European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU-ETS)
- Security of supply
- Regulation and compliance
- Integration of environmental and climate change considerations into overall business strategy
- Development and implementation of a carbon emissions trading strategy - from the identification of cost-effective emissions reduction projects to the execution of emissions transactions.
- Privatisation of government-owned utilities, project finance and public private partnerships
- Utilities revenue assurance and profitability maximisation services
- Supply chain management