Africa is booming and to capture the pace of developments in the financial services sector across the continent. The publication addresses current strategic, operational and technical issues and their impact on the financial services sector.
In this issue:
- Dealing with disruption 16th Annual Global CEO Survey Financial Services findings
- Global banks' response to industry reform – positioning for growth in the new equilibrium
- Indirect taxation in the long-term insurance sector needs a revamp
- The changing tax landscape facing the financial services industry
- The future of central banking in Africa
- The future of banking restructuring in Nigeria
- How does my fair value compare to yours?
- Enhancing customer value to sustain profitable growth in Ghana
- Leveraging better IT processes in Tanzania
- The role of a retirement fund trustee in managing the liabilities of a fund
- Managing talent in the financial services sector in Africa