Your career is just that, yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
As an IT assistant you will be the primary contact in St. Maarten for requests to our IT helpdesk, providing support to end-users for PwC internal applications. You will assist the IT manager with the implementation of protocols and procedures, both local and required by PwC Global IT guidelines.
What we offer
At PwC we will offer you the challenge to constantly improve your capabilities. In a pleasant, dynamic and friendly work environment you will be working with professionals within PwC Dutch Caribbean.
What we ask
• MBO diploma in Information Technology or equivalent, obtained by relevant courses and work experience
• Soft- & hardware technical skill certifications or equivalent experience
• Customer oriented, assertive and pro-active attitude
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong written and oral proficiency in Dutch and English
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Send an e-mail to email@example.com or send your resume to PwC Dutch Caribbean, HR Department, Julianaplein 38, Willemstad, Curaçao. Submit your application before 18 April 2014.